Wednesday, December 9, 2009



purpose • my life’s work

Enabling access to and participation in creativity [arts and culture] as essential parts of personal and community life.

I need to move to action at home in more direct ways --my own community is calling. And, lo and behold, this charge applies to me personally as well! My workaholic ways can easily distance me from personal involvements that make deep personal connections and practice my own artistry exposing the inner Julianne.

To enable is to supply with the means, knowledge, or opportunity to do something; to make happen. For me and for others.

I want to:
-be a helper; enabler; facilitator
-create beauty; to be an artist
-transform --imbue* [a newly found and magical word from FrankLee]
-alter through experience and words
*imbue to permeate or pervade as to dye or stain deeply
adapted from Shannon thoughts and insights, 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment