Tuesday, January 5, 2010


". . . don't let the sound of your wheels make you crazy."
Take it Easy - the Eagles

I'm being drawn to meditating again. This has been a good way, each morning, to start the day --listening to the sound in my head. Bypassing the raging opinions and observations that cannot be put aside: work contradictions; personal explorations; little plaids for a quilt in the studio; and the smallest,dear, big horn deer -- a spirit perhaps for Dr. Berry, thanking her for her dedication to those little furry things.

Those things pack-full the time in my head. But, for that little time each morning where I claim a calmness and the zen of emptiness will enable an unobstructed avenue leading to choices towards my remaining 20 years. So long; yet so short to accomplish what was born in me to do.

2 comments:

  1. I have a very big smile on my face! I think when you decide to go public, this will be a wonderful blog, with lots of food for thought. I especially loved the post down a bit where you speak about your purpose and life's work. It shows me yet another aspect of you that I may have suspected, but never known for sure! This is lovely, my friend. Let me know when you're ready to get out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again! Pretty soon you are going to have to write on this regularly -- share your new life, sweet kitties and glorious spirits!

    Thanks for coming by The Gypsy -- It was wonderful to have you pop by!

    ReplyDelete